Wednesday, April 24, 2013

ZOOMZOOMBOOMBOOMDOOMDOOM

I wasn't sure if I was going to post this at all but... whatever. I've had these photos for forever but never posted them because I don't really think that any of the photos that I took that day turned out good. But yeah, shit that.
Today I had a national test in English. It was quite boring actually but I think I did okay. There're a lot of tests and presentations coming up in my schedule for the next couple of weeks.. Gosh, only five more weeks!..  Hope that all of you out there are fine and not stressed or anything. xxx

9 comments:

  1. Good luck for all your tests, you'll do fantastic, trust me!
    Also, these shots are far from unprofessional. I love them. Who takes your photos? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I take them myself with a tripod and a remote! :) xx

      Delete
  2. baby you're amazing

    NEW LOOK IN THE BLOG: USA BOY, POWER COLORS!
    http://showroomdegarde.blogspot.com.es/2013/04/usa-bb-bad-boy.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice outfit! And Good luck with your tests!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the photos look fine! You have such long and slender legs, so jealous! Aha. Anyway, goodluck on your upcoming tests and presentations! x

    http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Haha thank you, and yes, I hope I'll do fine.. THANKS!! x

      Delete
  5. Asså shiiit. Ge mig din kropp!!

    ReplyDelete