Saturday, April 21, 2012

You're a scumbag, don't you know?

Click on the picture for awesome song.


Jag har inte gjort någonting idag förutom att äta och det ska jag fortsätta med. Har nog börjat bli lite nördig också. Tycker om att spela och inte bara det utan VILL spela. Men! Jag ska försöka ta nya bilder nästa vecka.
ARGGH! Jag hatar den nya designen. Har försökt göra detta inlägget aplänge nu... surusurururs.

Translation: I've been doing nothing today, except from eating, and that I shall continue with. I've also started to become a little bit nerdy. I enjoy playing games and WANTS to play. But, I'm going to try to take new pictures next week, perhaps a new outfit?
ARGGH! I hate the new blog design! I've been trying to publish this post for a really long time now... Is there somebody that knows how to get the old template back? Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment